Weird Al: Hardware store Weird Al: Hardware store

nice

pretty good for a first music video thingy. good choice for a song to start with, too.

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

awesome

very good, and the ending of it reminded me of the introduction scene to Myth 2
anyway I can't wait to see the series!

Life of a stickman Life of a stickman

interesting

Interesting concept, and I like your style. I think the main thing that didnt do it for me was the voice acting. But hopefully as the series progresses the voice actor will do better.

-Yackemflaber

Ongaku Ongaku

Nice

Wow, I didn't think anyone would ever use any of my songs, especially this one. It was a fun game and I thank you very much for using my song, it is quite an honor.

zombie hord3!!! zombie hord3!!!

Nice.

Better than the second one, that's for sure.
But before I realized I had played the second one, my thought was "holy crap, this is exactly the kind of game I need; Free-Roaming City Zombie-Killing!"
I'm gonna be addicted to this for some time

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Just what I needed

This is exactly the thing I needed. Is there a method to how it selects songs? Cause that'd be cool if one day I listen to one of my songs.
There should be a way to specify what genre you want, though

My Own Blood On My Own Fists My Own Blood On My Own Fists

Finally, an actual Industrial song

This is the best industrial song on NG, in fact it's the only industrial song I've heard on NG that sounds industrial. I'm a huge fan of the genre and know several bands of the industrial nature so I know what I'm talking about.
Great work, I shall check out some of your other stuff

Sonic 2 Boss Battle Sonic 2 Boss Battle

like the old days

I miss that song.
Although being a bit of a techno junkie I kept hoping that some heavy drums would sneak into the song, but it was still pretty cool. Just like I remember it.

{ANT} - Portal Surfing {ANT} - Portal Surfing

Cool, but not your best

Hey, it's me again. The guy who used like five of your songs for his youtube video.
This one isn't by any means bad, but I believe you have done better. It's definately got a different sound and kind of reminds me of boss battles on the original Sonic games.
Once again I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying it's different than what I'm used to hearing from you, so I'm a little disappointed. If you like it keep trying and I'm positive you'll get better at it though.

Anth0n responds:

I'll try to make a better one next time.